I have specific experience in:
- Privacy: I have designed and reviewed applications with respect to privacy. I understand the legal and financial implications of privacy requirements.
- Security: I have performed security reviews. I was the security expert for the IBM team that reviewed applications deploying on the internal infrastructure. I have utilized public key encryption in several architectures and implementations.
- Performance: I have designed applications and infrastructures that met specific performance requirements. I have worked on teams that determined performance bottlenecks for applications.
- Web Applications: I have designed, reviewed and implemented many web applications. I have designed and implemented them in PHP and in Java.
- Web Services: I have designed, reviewed and implemented many web services. I have designed and implemented them in PHP and in Java. I have implemented public key based encrypted web services.
- PKI: I have implemented and maintained PKI infrastructures that included certificate management, certificate discovery and public key based encrypted messaging.
- Identify.nu Libraries and Support - The source for open source libraries to access identify.nu (user identity) data as well as support blogs and wikis.
- Consul Chamber of Commerce Client Code - The source for developer support and code for the free services provided by the consul chamber of commerce (www.consul.cc) and their associated country info site (countries.consul.cc).
- Xenei.org - A collection of java based applications and utilities.